Sunday, March 4, 2012

Learning to write and... share


By Sadho Ram

I feel a sense of satisfaction when a loser somehow wins something. I don’t know why it is so, and since when it has been so, but it just makes perfect sense that in the world full of bullies everywhere, somehow, somewhere a loser gets a chance at life, at going home not with lost pride but with a smile, at luck, at the bully, at the world in getting at least one thing out of all those things that he had wanted all his life, but was denied at the hands of the very world full of bullies.

I don’t know what I’m – a bully or a loser. Not because I’m confused (which I’m in way), but because at different points in my life I’ve been both. But somehow I identify myself with the loser in me more. Maybe I’ve got a low self-esteem, or maybe I’m just tired pretending to be something I’m not.

There is no particular purpose for writing this little post. It’s just that I haven’t been writing off lately, not at all. But in past few days I’ve been feeling this sense of satisfaction when a loser somehow wins something, although I haven’t won anything per se. I am just feeling, so here I’m… penning… what I’ve been feeling.


And here’s something my girlfriend sent me over email today ;) … oh, how I miss her.


ShareThis