Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I Will Be Judging You!


By Sadho Ram

I will judge you on the basis of what you do for a living and I will judge you on the premise of your thinking. I will judge you in every single step you taketo move ahead or to step back! I will judge you by the colour of your skin and by the tone of your voice and the manner in which you speak.

I will judge you in the light of the day and in the darkness of the night. I will judge you by the language in which you take pride and I will judge you by how you treat those who doesn't. I will judge you by the religion you follow, and by the beliefs you stand by. I will judge you for your godlessness. I will judge you by how you judge others. I will judge you in your worst. I will judge you in your best and I will judge you even in your mediocrity and by the hypocrisy you possess. I will judge you no matter.

For I am the society that commands and rules over you, and so I will judge you by the name you go by and I will judge you by who you claim to be and I will judge you for blaming others of being judgmental of you. I will judge you in your dreams and in your nightmares too. I will judge you in everything you do.

For I am the source where you come from, and so I will judge you by how you eat, walk and sleep. I will judge you for every whistle you blow. I will judge you when you are not wearing much and more so when you are fully covered.

I will judge you, I will judge you, yes, I will judge you ― whenever I so wish to do.

You tell me, what are you going to do?

ShareThis